All human beings are facing similar problems, just the variation of degree is different. This is mainly due to our biochemical individuality, a concept which means that no two human beings are alike. We differ biochemically from each other fundamentally and the expression of those differences impacts our wellness. Wellness coaching helps you connect with this individuality and promotes achieving balance in all aspects of your life. some of us get out easily and most of us take time. ….This can be easy if you find balance in all aspects of your wellness.There are various types of wellness that individuals need to balance in order to have a productive, happy, and fulfilling life:
one of the most fearful aspects of the human life. Financial wellness is an intricate balance of the mental, spiritual and physical aspects of money. Tips and techniques to gain financial wellness.
Being emotionally well is more than just handling stress. It also involves being attentive to your thoughts, feelings, and behav iors, whether positive or negative. Emotional wellness implies the ability to be aware of our thoughts and accept our feelings, rather than deny them. It involves having an optimistic approach to life and being able to enjoy life despite its occasional disappointments and frustrations.
According to World Health Organization, mental health is defined as a “state of well being in which the individual realizes his or her own abilities, can cope with normal stresses of life, can work productively and fruitfully and is able to make a contribution to his or her community’’. Mental health includes our emotional, psychological, and social well-being. It affects how we think, feel, and act. It also helps determine how we handle stress, relate to others, and make choices. Mental health is important at every stage of life, from childhood and adolescence through adulthood.
We don’t just live at our homes but we first live in our body which in turn lives in many different spaces. If the mind is not connected to the body The both lead different journeys. Physical wellness promotes proper care of our bodies for optimal health and functioning. There are many elements of physical wellness that all must be cared for together. Overall physical wellness encourages the balance of physical activity, nutrition and mental well-being to keep your body in top condition. Obtaining an optimal level of physical wellness allows you to nurture personal responsibility for your own health. As you become conscious of your physical health, you are able to identify elements you are successful in as well as elements you would like to improve. The ability to recognize that our behaviors have a significant impact on our wellness and adopting healthful habits (routine check ups, a balanced diet, exercise, etc.) while avoiding destructive habits (tobacco, drugs, alcohol, etc.) will lead to optimal Physical Wellness.
is a personal matter involving values and beliefs that provide a purpose in our lives. While different individuals may have different views of what spiritualism is, it is generally considered to be the search for meaning and purpose in human existence, leading one to strive for a state of harmony with oneself and others while working to balance inner needs with the rest of the world. The path to spirituality is being in alignment with yourself both first internally and then externally, and living each day in a way that is consistent with our values and beliefs than to do otherwise and feel untrue to ourselves. It is better to ponder the meaning of life for ourselves and to be tolerant of the beliefs of others than to close our minds and become intolerant.
is the ability to relate to and connect with other people in our world. Our ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with family, friends and co-workers contributes to our social wellness. To enhance confidence to successfully interact with people from different walks of life, personally and/or professionally.
is the ability to recognize our own responsibility for the quality of the air, the water and the land that surrounds us. The ability to make a positive impact on the quality of our environment, be it our homes, our communities or our planet contributes to our environmental wellness.
• Helps with self-exploration, self-knowledge, better self-management, and discovery based process of human potential.
• Assists in exploring and understanding relationship issues, family, and issues stemming from early childhood experiences.
• Focus on past and present issues for a better future.
• Works on creating awareness of the mind.
• Helps establish harmony between mind, body and soul.
• A wellness coach helps design a better life by focusing on the possibilities.
• Goal-oriented, solution focused, gets results and action oriented.
• A wellness coach is a trusted guide who can help you understand and gain perspective on what’s important in life.
• Focus on having a productive life, and bringing people out of their dark place.
• Life setbacks such as loss of job, loss of loved one, financial issues.
• Stress, anxiety, depression and hypertension.
• Family relationship issues, illness or death in family.
• Helping fix negative mind.
• Living excessively in vice (dependency on alcohol, drugs, food, people, etc.)
• Extreme sensitivity to external environment (poverty, issues in other people’s life’s).
• In the journey of life, when we go through certain experiences and we see adults in our family or our surrounding family / friends react in a negative manner, it is subconsciously engraved in our mind that life is nothing but a struggle at many levels and is continuous. We begin living our lives through these reactions which becomes an unconscious reflection on our lives leading to discontent within and unhappiness around us. This is basically called our original wound.
• Most insecurities and fears stem from these original wounds which can hamper one’s growth in various aspects of wellness.
• A wellness coach can help discover and resolve the original wound thus allowing you to flourish in life.
Vedantika was a god sent during the darkest phase of my life, and helped change my life like I never thought possible. She is empathetic, supportive, never gives up on the people she believes in and highly skilled at what she does. Most importantly she made me realise that the power to change was within me all along, she is just a guide to nudge you along. After more than a year I can say that I have never made a more important investment in my life than trusting and dedicating my time and energy with her. Thanks for everything Vedantika
Vedantika is someone whose only agenda is to help others. One of the most positive and experienced professionals around. In my sessions with her she could show me another perspective to the thought process I was having at that moment and could get me through any kind of stress anxiety which comes with work, I would suggest anyone and everyone who is going through stress in their normal daily life to just have a session or to have a talk with her because talking to people helps a lot and we cannot underestimate the power of a good counsellor
I had an amazing experience with Vedantika during my tough times. She constantly encouraged me to do things and the best part was she is full of positivism and her vibes has helped me to look life in a different direction. I would encourage everyone to meet her not because she is coach. You can pour your heart out and she is there to listen and help :)
I have had a fabulous time with Vedantika as she is super positive keeps you motivated n a sweetheart, she is willing to listen with lot of compassion so you can trust her point blank and you would not be disappointed.
Vedantika is one of a kind. There are some people in life who can make a difference by doing things for others. Her, she just makes a difference by being there. Her presence alone is so uplifting. You sense a change in your mood, in your own being at that moment. She’s been nothing but life changing for my family and I. There were questions concerns that lingered day to day that would make us question our self being. Her affirmations put us in a place of acceptance. That it’s okay. That’s we all are here with a purpose different and unique to self. That the journey were on is individual and it’s okay if others don’t agree. She finds a way to help you connect the dots. She’s an angel on this earth to make it a better place. Her approach isn’t one where she asks you for insight, she will find a way to connect to you and relate life to you. After that you automatically start making sense of things.Your experience will be very unique and personal to you. It’s not generalized. It’s not just one approach for all. She tailors to you as a person to your experiences. She’s got the magic touch. Just have to believe and want to make the change. She won’t force anything on you. That’s for you to see and accept.